- The amount of units to redeem are accurate.
- have received, read and agreed to comply with and be bound by the Flag One Pte Ltd (FlagOne) Website Terms and Conditions (https://flagone.io/terms) and any other terms and conditions that FlagOne may issue from time to time, and acknowledge that this application is subject to the same;
- have received, read and agreeable to the terms of the offer documents of each Fund detailing any service and performance fees relating to the subscription of fund;
- represent and warrant that all information given to FlagOne is true and correct, undertake to inform FlagOne of any change to the information supplied as and when such changes occur, and undertake to provide FlagOne further information and/or documentary evidence in respect to the information given in this application;
- inform FlagOne within 30 days of any change in circumstances which will cause the information contained herein to become incorrect or incomplete and to provide FlagOne suitably updated self certification form and declaration within 90 days of such change in circumstances
- (in the case of individual subscriber(s)) confirm that I/we am/are not an un-discharged bankrupt(s), have not committed any act of bankruptcy within the last 12 months and no bankruptcy order has been made against me/us during that period);
- (in the case of a corporate subscriber) confirm that we are not insolvent and that no proceedings have been taken, no order has been made and no resolution has been passed for our winding up, judicial management or liquidation or other similar action;
- acknowledge that FlagOne may receive certain notices in relation to my/our investments and FlagOne may not forward these notices to me/us;
- consent to disclosure to or by FlagOne of any information in relation to my/our Account to or by any of its affiliates, any person or entity required to facilitate the operation of my/our Account, and/or to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, notices and guidelines;
- authorise FlagOne to take all actions and do all things which may be required or which FlagOne may, in their absolute discretion, deem necessary to comply with any law, rule or regulation of any authority or jurisdiction;
- acknowledge that FlagOne may reject any of my/our instructions including, but not limited to, those that are incomplete, unclear or ambiguous, or if my/our signature(s) differ(s) from what was originally provided as a specimen to FlagOne, and FlagOne will not be responsible for any losses that may be suffered by me/us due to such rejection of any of my/our instructions;
- consent that any communication from FlagOne (including notices, confirmations, Fund reports and transaction statements) may be sent to me/us via secured electronic mail via the Secured Website or via such other methods in circumstances as may be determined by FlagOne from time to time at its sole discretion;
- acknowledge and take sole responsibility for any investment decisions committed without the benefit of advice from a tax, legal or Financial Adviser and I/we declare that I/we will not hold FlagOne or any of its officers, employees or agents liable in any respect whatsoever for any losses that I/we may suffer as a direct or indirect consequence of my/our own investment decision(s).
- understand that no liability can be accepted by FlagOne for any legal consequences under the laws of any other country or tax implications that may arise in connection with my/our investment. I/We am/are also responsible for my/our own tax affairs and hereby declare that I/we have not been convicted of any serious tax crimes.
I, designate the Fund Manager for for the purpose of buying and selling cryptocurrencies tokens and coins for the undersigned Clients cryptocurrency deposited to the designated fund wallet address, and at the Client's sole risk through FlagOne. The Client hereby indemniﬁes and holds FlagOne, its affiliates, employees, agents, successors and assigns harmless from and against any and all liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses, including attorney fees, arising there from.
Fund Risk Considerations
The Client is solely and exclusively responsible for understanding the Fund objectives and risks that is associated with it. When in doubt, the Client should seek advice with his/her financial advisors.
The cryptocurrency fund is not appropriate for all investors. A cryptocurrency funds can be speculative and may involved a high level of risk, above and beyond those associated with traditional asset classes. A fund subscriber could lose all or substantial amount of their digital investments. The Fund subscriber should consider cryptocurrency fund as a supplement to an overall investment strategy.
Cryptocurrency funds are not mutual funds and are not subject to the same regulatory requirements as mutual funds. Investments in cryptocurrency funds are not insured by any government agency.
The fund manager has total trading authority over the fund. The use of a single fund applying generally similar trading programs could result in a lack of diversification and, consequentially, higher risk.
The Fund is newly formed, and there can be no assurance that the Fund will achieve its investment objective. The past performance of the Fund Manager cannot be construed as an indication of the future results of an investment in the Fund.
There is a cryptocurrency price risk in that the Client who generally holds its digital assets in one or more cryptocurrencies other than the cryptocurrency in which the fund it holds are denominated should consider that the exchange rate(s) between the applicable shares' cryptocurrency and the Client’s currency or currencies may fluctuate in an unfavourable manner.
The Fund Manager uses a quantitative, research-intensive approach to determine the strategic asset class weights of the Fund. The risk and return characteristics of the asset classes based upon historical basis, may not be an accurate guide to the future. As such strategic asset class weights may not deliver the level of risk and/or return which is implied by their past data. This may affect the future performance of the Fund.
The Fund Manager uses proprietary investment, risk and valuation models in order to make shorter term asset class weight changes or employ a macro overlay. These models may not accurately predict short term changes in asset class performance, and as such may adversely affect the future performance of the Fund.
Future changes to applicable law or regulation or uncertainties arising from political developments, changes in government policies, taxation or restrictions on cryptocurrency ownership imposed by countries may adversely affect the performance of the Fund.
The performance of the Fund could be adversely affected by changes and volatility in exchange rates.
The Fund Managers disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties and conditions or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. It is a visitor’s/ investor’s responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of any options, advice, services or other information provided.
The Fund Managers is not rendering financial, accounting or other professional advice or opinions on specific facts or matters and accordingly assume no liability whatsoever in connection with its use. Consult your own legal or tax advisor or financial advisor with respect to your personal situation. In no event shall the Fund Managers be liable for any direct, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use of the information herein.
The Client acknowledges and understands that the buying and selling of cryptocurrencies is very risky and may result in losses that equal to the amount deposited with FlagOne. Client should only get involved with the amount derived in cryptocurrencies that he/she is willing to lose. Risk Capital, which is deﬁned as that capital which if lost would not alter the lifestyle of Client, Client's family and/or the solvency of the corporation.
The client agrees that the btc address and erc20 wallet address belongs to him and should he need to make a fund redemption, the cryptocurrency will be transferred to the designated wallet address.
Fund redemption request should be initiated from the email address that is specified in this agreement and no other forms of communication will be entertained. Upon fund redemption, the Client will need to indicate his choice of withdrawal cryptocurrency which is by default BTC.
NAV, Unit Subscription and Redemption
Cryptocurrency price is highly volatile and works 24/7 every day. The nav value of the fund is the measured by the amount of coins and tokens derived in stable coin such as USDT. The end of day value are used in calculation of the NAV value. As a result, NAV value is an indicated value and is acting as a guide. It is important to note that it takes time from initiation of fund deposit/withdrawal to the actual transaction period, and as such the NAV value is always a moving target and should not be based upon as the final value for number of units purchase during fund subscription or the number of units redemption during fund withdrawal.
Fund Units Subscription and Redemption Waiting Period
Some of the smaller cryptocurrencies may take up to 10 days for the fund manager to fully take or unwind the intended positions. The Client must accept anywhere from 1- 10 days for his units to be fully subscribed / discharged.
Deviation of Value from NAV at Redemption
In such circumstances where the cryptocurrency is not liquid, the waiting time will be longer and the value in BTC or stable coin such as USDT may significantly deviates from the day fund subscription or redemption was initiated. In this context, the day’s NAV value where the transaction is initiated will be taken as the reference and it is expected that the value of btc or usdt can deviate at day of redemption.
Potential subscribers to the Fund should inform themselves on applicable laws and regulations (i.e. as to the possible tax requirements or foreign exchange control) of the countries of their citizenship, residence or domicile, and which might be relevant to the subscription, purchase, holding, conversion and redemption of shares.
By agreeing on the above, the Client is hereby agreeing to the terms, has acknowledged and authorised the fund manager to convert his cryptocurrency deposits into the fund units once this document is authenticated.
Client Account Details
The Client agreed to provide truthful information and accounts for hes/her particulars. Should there be any changes to the submitted particulars, it is the Client responsibility to inform the F1 of the material change.
FlagOne does his part and will disclose the Client particulars to regulating authority should it be necessary. FlagOne keep the Client records up-to-date for KYC/AML purposes. The Client who will like to be involved in the Fund must perform KYC at FlagOne website and only when it is approved that the Client is authorised to participate. FlagOne maintain the discretion to accept or reject the Client deposited cryptocurrency if the Client is deemed to not have properly disclosed his/her particulars.