LAST UPDATED: 6th Dec 2018
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- We are FlagOne and we own and operate this website (“Site”) at FlagOne.io.
- You are responsible for all access to the Site using your internet connection, even if the access is by another person.
- We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is available at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that the Site or any individual function or feature of the Site will always be available and/or error free. The Site may be unavailable during periods when we are implementing upgrades or carrying our essential maintenance on the Site.
ACCESS TO SITE OUTSIDE OF SINGAPORE
- We make no promise that the materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside Singapore. Accessing the Site from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access the Site from elsewhere, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE
- Use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
- Use the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity;
- Impersonate any person or entity, false state or otherwise misrepresent your affliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks;
- Transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any virus, worm or other computer code that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Site;
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site. If you wish to reverse engineer any part of the Site to create an interoperable program you must contact us and we may provide interface data subject to verification of your identity and other information;
- Remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site;
- Frame or mirror any part of the Site without our express prior written consent;
- Create a database by systematically downloading and storing Site content;
- Use any manual or automatic device in any way to gather Site content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site without our express prior written consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we grant the operators of public online search engines limited permission to use search retrieval applications to reproduce materials from the Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of such materials solely in connection with each operator’s public online search service.
- We reserve the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific instances.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- The Site may provide links to other websites and online resources. We are not responsible for and do not endorse such external sites or resources. Your use of third party websites and resources is at your own risk.
- You may create a link to this Site, provided that:
- The link is fair and legal and is not presented in a way that is:
(a)Misleading or could suggest any type of association, approval or endorsement by us that does not exist, or
(b)Harmful to our reputation or the reputation of any of our affiliates;
- You retain the legal right and technical ability to immediately remove the link at any time, following a request by us to do so.
- The link is fair and legal and is not presented in a way that is:
- We reserve the right to require you to immediately remove any link to the Site at any time and you shall immediately comply with any request by us to remove any such link.
All contents of, and materials located on, this Site, including but not limited to the text, images and other information herein and their arrangement, are protected by copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights of Flag One Pte Ltd (“Flag One”) and where applicable, the proprietary rights of the relevant third party providers. This means that you shall not without the express written consent of Flag One distribute the text or graphics to others or for any unlawful or unauthorized purpose; “mirror” or include this information on your own server or documents; or modify or re-use the text or graphics on this system. Flag One reserves all other rights. The “Flag One” and “flagone.io” logos are trademarks of Flag one Pte Ltd.
All trademarks, service marks, logos and any other marks whatsoever are used for the benefit of their respective owners and is not intended to infringe the trademark of any such person.
Flag One or any of its relevant third party providers (as an intended third party beneficiary) may enforce its rights against you.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Any advice or recommendation in the site has been made on a general basis without taking into account or considering the investment objective, financial situation or particular need of any user or reader, any specific person or group of persons. Any reliance on such advice or recommendation is entirely at your own risk in all cases, you should always seek the advice of professional advisers regarding the evaluation of any product, unit trust or other financial instrument, report, index, advice, opinion or any other content.Any hyperlinks to any other websites are not an endorsement or verification of such websites and such websites should only be accessed at the user’s own risks.
This exclusion clause shall take effect to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We provide the Site on an “as is” basis and make no representations as to the quality, completeness or accuracy of any content made available on the Site. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude:
SUBMISSION OF INFORMATION
By providing information (such as feedback, data, answers, questions, comments, suggestions, plans or ideas) to Flag One, you agree that such information shall be non-confidential and that Flag One shall have unlimited rights to use, distribute, reproduce, and disclose such information worldwide as Flag One deems appropriate, without compensation or acknowledgement of its source. Flag One shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in information which you provide to Flag One through this Site, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products or services incorporating or otherwise based on such information.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNT USAGE
This section is applicable to registered users only.
- Account Usage RequirementsFlag One accounts can only be used by the person whose name they are registered under. Flag One reserves the right to suspend, freeze or cancel accounts that are used by persons other than the persons whose names they are registered under. Accordingly, Flag One will not take legal responsibility for these accounts.
- You have been provided with an account (“Account”), a user identification (“User ID”) and password (“Password”) specific to your Account which you may use to navigate and carry out transactions on this Site.Flag One shall be entitled to disclose the User ID, Password or Account contents to any third party if required to do so by any law, regulation or court order.
You shall :-
1. be responsible for ensuring the confidentiality of your Account, User ID and Password;
2. immediately notify Flag One of any theft or unauthorized use of your Account, User ID and Password or any other breach of security;
3. log out of your browser at the end of each of your sessions on the Site;
4. not disclose your User ID or Password to any third party;
5. be solely responsible for any activities that take place through your Account, User ID or Password and for the contents of your Account.
In no circumstances shall Flag One be liable to you in any way whatsoever for any loss, damage, costs, expense incurred by you as a result of, arising out of or in connection with, whether directly or indirectly, the wrongful or fraudulent use of your Account, User ID or Password.
You shall have no rights, title, interests over your Account, User ID or Password. Flag One or its relevant third party providers shall be entitled (in its sole discretion and without assigning any reason) to terminate the use of the same at any time whatsoever. Upon such termination, you shall no longer be entitled to use or access your Account, User ID or Password. Flag One shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination, deactivation or deletion of your Account, User ID or Password or the contents of the Account.
DURATION OF TERMS
EARNINGS AND INCOME DISCLAIMER
The content on the service is strictly for informational purposes. Nothing on or in the service shall constitute or be construed as an offering of any currency or any financial instrument or as investment advice or investment recommendations (such as recommendations as to whether to purchase a cryptocurrency or instrument) by flagone or a recommendation as to an investment strategy by flagone. Content on this service should not be considered as information sufficient upon which to base an investment strategy. No content on the service is tailored to the specific needs of any individual, entity or group of individuals. Flagone expresses no opinion as to the future or expected value of any currency, security or other interest. Flagone does not explicitly or implicitly recommend or suggest any investment strategy of any kind. Content on the service may not be used as a basis for any financial or other product without the express prior written consent of flagone.
The Content provided on the Service is submitted to Flag One by unrelated third-party providers. Flag One does not review all Content for accuracy, does not review Content for completeness or reliability, and does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, reliability or any other aspect of any Content.
The service and the content published within the service may include inaccuracies or errors. Flagone does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, security, availability or integrity of the service or any content, and disclaims all liability for any errors or other inaccuracies relating to the service or the content. Flagone makes no representations about the suitability of the service or any content, or that the service or content will be uninterrupted or operate in combination with any software, service, system or other data or information. The service and all content are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. Flagone disclaims all warranties and conditions that this service, its servers, or any email sent from flagone, are free of viruses or other harmful components. Flagone hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the service and the content, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and noninfringement.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, flagone assumes no liability or responsibility for any (I) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of any content; (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of the service; (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our servers and/or any and all information stored therein; (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the service; (v) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like that may be transmitted to or through the service by any third party; (vi) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available through the service; and/or (vii) the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party.
In no event shall flagone (and its respective officers, directors, employees, members, agents, and affiliates) be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages or damages for lost profits, arising out of, or in any way connected with, your access to or use of the service or with the delay or inability to access, display, or use the service; any computer viruses, information, software, linked services, products, and services obtained through the service; or otherwise arising out of the access to or use of the service whether based on a theory of negligence, contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, and even if flagone has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall flagone (and its respective officers, directors, employees, members, agents, and affiliates) be liable to you for any claims, proceedings, liabilities, obligations, damages, losses or costs in excess of $100.00. The limitation of liability reflects the allocation of risk between the parties. The limitations specified in this section will survive and apply even if any limited remedy specified in these terms is found to have failed of its essential purpose. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This agreement gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. The disclaimers, exclusions, and limitations of liability under this agreement will not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.